With one of our team members moving out of state, we now start the search for a fun-loving, growth-minded person that would be excited to meet patients, make new friends, learn new skills, and be willing to share their knowledge and skills with our team and patients!
As you know, we are a tight-knit practice with long-term team members. We are looking for someone motivated to meet high standards for patient care, participate in team agreements, and attain personal growth!
We are looking for a team member with the following skills:
* Excited about the dental field
* Confident communication skills
* Ambitious, goal-driven
* Attention to details
* Dentrix Software
* Able to resolve concerns with patients
* OSHA and HIPAA compliant
* Familiar with CEREC
* Willing to learn new techniques and protocols
* Willing to train fellow team members
* Willing to share and implement ideas to help our community and our practice
* High School Diploma/GED
* CPR Certified (will assist with certification if you don’t already have it)
* Computer Literate
* Interpersonal skills including:
o Relationship building skills
o Influencing skills/negotiation skills
o Teamwork and leadership skills
* Familiarity with dental insurance protocols and ADA codes
We are also willing to train the right person!
We offer a substantial benefit package including medical insurance and vacation leave. Please send a resume with a cover letter to us HERE. We look forward to meeting you!