JOB OPENING: REGISTERED DENTAL HYGIENIST
Contact: Rachael Middleton
Email: [email protected]
Start Date: Immediately
Holistic/Integrative Dental Practice Seeking Enthusiastic Hygienist! We are looking for an experienced hygienist to join our team with a growth-mindset and strong interest in learning more about a whole body approach to dental care. Our office has been in Anchorage for over 20 years and we have a wonderful group of patients. We also have very low turnover and a very supportive and uplifting team. We are looking for a full-time or part-time hygienist with the following skills:
- Excited about the dental field
- Confident communication skills
- Ambitious, goal-driven
- Attention to details
- Ability to use empathy resolve concerns with patients
- Punctuality, accuracy, efficiency and professionalism
- Familiar with CEREC and Dentrix Software
As part of our practice culture, we work as a team to create an environment of trust and open communication with every team member. We utilize biweekly team meetings to discuss and resolve patient and team concerns, practice communication skills, meet with other medical professionals from our community, and involve our team in presenting topics that are important to them.
HCD strives to provide the latest in technology that provides our patient with quality dental care. This includes CBCT scans, CEREC digital dentistry, 3D printing, implant placement (including Zirconium), laser therapy, and ozone therapy.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Associates Degree in Dental Hygiene
- Alaska state license to practice hygiene
- Alaska state license to administer anesthetic
- Maintain license as Registered Dental Hygienists by completing necessary CE
- CPR Certified
- OSHA and HIPAA compliant
We offer a substantial benefit package including medical insurance, 401(k), and vacation leave. Please send a resume with a cover letter to the email listed. We look forward to meeting with you!